Medical and Counseling
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Medical, Dental, and Counseling
- Medical for children from birth through age 17
- Maternity (prenatal and postnatal) services for women
- COVID-19 testing and vaccinations for all ages
- Dentistry for children
- Counseling for children and families
- Insurance enrollment assistance
- Women’s health services coming in 2023!
If your child requires immediate attention from the police, fire department or ambulance, call 911.
Exciting changes are coming to both Vecino Health Centers locations in the coming year, including updated clinic names and new services.Welcome to our health center Airline Children’s Clinic will be called Airline Children and Women’s Health Center, and Denver Harbor...
Vecino's Airline Children's Clinic is providing vaccination services to all family members ages five and up. New patients are always welcome! With the COVID-19 vaccine now available for children and teens ages five and up, many parents have questions. The...
- You can a Vecino healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer with our telemedicine/teletherapy platform. Call 713-695-4013 for an appointment.
- New patients are welcome!
- Airline Children & Women's Health Center is open by appointment, with safety protocols in place.
- If you or your child has been exposed to COVID-19, or you are concerned about symptoms, please call us at 713-695-4013 before coming to the clinic.
Patients: Click the button above to see your child’s medical records and to send a message to your pediatrician.
Face masks are required!
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, and employees are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we continue to require face masks to be worn by everyone over ages 2 years and older at all times in our clinics.