Medical and Counseling
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Medical, Dental, and Counseling
- Medical for children from birth through age 17
- Maternity (prenatal and postnatal) services for women
- COVID-19 testing and vaccinations for all ages
- Dentistry for children
- Counseling for children and families
- Insurance enrollment assistance
- Women’s health services coming in 2023!
If your child requires immediate attention from the police, fire department or ambulance, call 911.
Here are a few tips to help you decide whether to take your child to the emergency room or to your local urgent care center when your pediatrician’s office is closed.
- You can a Vecino healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer with our telemedicine/teletherapy platform. Call 713-695-4013 for an appointment.
- New patients are welcome!
- Airline Children & Women's Health Center is open by appointment, with safety protocols in place.
- If you or your child has been exposed to COVID-19, or you are concerned about symptoms, please call us at 713-695-4013 before coming to the clinic.
Patients: Click the button above to see your child’s medical records and to send a message to your pediatrician.
Face masks are required!
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, and employees are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we continue to require face masks to be worn by everyone over ages 2 years and older at all times in our clinics.