- Pediatric medicine for children from birth through age 17
- Women’s health services for women of all ages
- Maternity care, including prenatal services, onsite ultrasounds, labor and delivery, and postnatal care
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
5808 Airline Drive, Houston, TX 77076. Directions
Call 713-695-4013 to schedule an appointment. Same-day appointments may be available.
- New patients are always welcome.
- Parking is free.
Update: Masks are again required by all patients and staff on Vecino premises
We currently require everyone — patients and staff alike — to wear masks at all Vecino Health Centers locations. There is been a recent positivity rate uptick and a rise in hospitalizations in Houston.
The health and safety of patients and staff, along with the well-being of our most vulnerable community members, is incredibly important to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
📞 Call 911
If you or your child require immediate attention from the police, fire department, or ambulance, call 911.
After Hours Care for Children
If your infant, child, or adolescent is sick and the clinic is closed, click on the button below for urgent care facilities that are available on evenings and weekends.
Patients: Click the button above to see your child’s medical records and to send a message to your pediatrician.